David commenced his career with WT Partnership’s Sydney office in 2004 whilst completing his Bachelor of Construction at the University of Technology.
Upon graduating with honours in 2007, David commenced full time employment with WT Partnership where he gained experience in the various aspects of quantity surveying and cost management at each stage in the construction process from concept to final design, value engineering, post contract and final account services.
David has both head office and site based quantity surveying experience and was involved to a large extent with the Top Ryde Shopping Centre Project. In this role David oversaw the quantity surveying function of the base building construction and fitout of this major shopping centre development which included in excess of 290 specialty shops, 19 mini-major tenants, 6 anchor tenants and associated infrastructure. He was also responsible for reviewing and reporting on the project’s financial status including assessment of all Head Contract and tenancy fitout variations.
David moved to Vietnam in April 2011 where he was predominantly involved in producing masterplan cost management services for major residential and commercial projects. He was then seconded to the Hong Kong office in October 2011 for preparation of Bills of Quantities for the integrated casino and resort mega-project ‘Studio City’ in Macau. David was later seconded to Leighton Asia where he was an integral part of their project bid team for multiple major hospital projects in Hong Kong.
David returned to Vietnam in August 2012 where he took up the position of General Director.
· Diploma in Quantity Surveying
· BCon (Hons) (UTS)
· Associate of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
· Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors APC Candidate
· Chek Lap Kok Midfield Concourse (HKIA)
· City Garden, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC
· Cyan Residences, Da Nang, Vietnam
· DFS Ha Noi
· DPS School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
· Embassy Centre, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
· Holm Residences, Thao Dien, HCMC
· Kai Tak Paediatrics Hospital, Hong Kong
· Nexus Parcel 1, District 1, HCMC
· Pacnet Data Centre, TKO, Hong Kong
· Presidents Place, Nguyen Du St, HCMC
· Prince of Wales MRI Hospital, Sydney
· Rosehill Racecourse Pavillion Grandstand
· Saigon Centre (Phase 2&3), HCMC
· STS Hospital, Chittagong, Bangladesh
· Studio City Casino, Macau
· Sydney Cricket Ground Hill Grandstand
· Tai Po Hospital, Hong Kong
· Tin Shui Wai Hospital, Hong Kong
· Top Ryde Shopping Centre
· Toyota Park Sth Grandstand, Sydney
· Westpoint, Hoai Duc, Hanoi, Vietnam
· Wong Chuk Hang Hospital, Hong Kong
· Wynn Casino, Cotai Strip, Macau
Some of David's Previous Projects:
Cyan Residences, Da Nang Vietnam
City Garden, HCMC Vietnam